Your Health is Important to Us
We here at the Bulimba Day Spa would like to update you on the steps we are taking to ensure your safety and ours during the changing COVID-19 situation.
To safely reopen we will be following and displaying signed Qld Gov Covid Safe Checklists applicable as we re-open each stage. Rest assured that we will endeavour to meet and exceed all required standards.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING
Our hygiene practices are always of the highest standard and we are putting extra measures in place to ensure your health and ours.
- Hand sanitiser stations
- All utensils are always carefully washed and sanitised after every use
- Use of disposable and single use products where possible
- Fresh towels every time all the time
- All areas frequently cleaned and wiped down with hospital grade disinfectant
- As an extra level of precaution, we have introduced the use of facemasks as a standard procedure for our team
- Respect all social distancing measures
If you are currently not feeling well we kindly ask that you wait 14 days before visiting our spa. If you have an existing booking and need to cancel, please let us know!
Due to Government policy for the relaxing of restrictions we will only be able to offer certain services upon our initial reopening.
You can see the services expected to be available at each stage of the restriction relaxation below.
If you would like to be first in line for a certain treatment not currently available, please send us an email or give us a call on 07) 3899 6662 to be added to a priority list.